Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Switched Over

I was hosting my own site but after falling victim to my password being compromised multiple times, I decided to say forget it and let someone else deal with that stuff since I'm not tech savy enough to keep the bad guys out. Fighting off viruses, trojans and all those other nasty annoying, time wasting buggers is not for me. I was using wordpress along side feedsweep to update my content so I thought, why not just use a blog as my website. duh. Wordpress is a good blog site but I just switched over to Blogger because I'm an avid Google use and wanted to be able to have everything in one convenient location. The bad thing about that is I'm starting from scratch again and my website looks bare. Maybe I'll link back to my old posts for those of you who care. I hope that you enjoy the new site and find it useful and beneficial.

No comments:

Post a Comment